- One ticket see a St. Louis Rams preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Seating Options
- $19 for upper-level seating in sections 401, 404, or 424–456 ($51.40 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Until the Rams picked Todd Gurley this April, no team had selected a running back in the first round of the draft since 2012. But it may have been a wise choice for the Rams. The team needs a balanced offense in order to compete with its division’s notoriously tough defenses, especially Seattle’s top-ranked squad. To that end, St. Louis hopes Gurley’s ground game can complement a prolific pass attack from newly acquired quarterback Nick Foles, giving the team ways to surprise defenses other than hiding an extra receiver behind the goal post.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.