What You'll Get
- One ticket see an Indianapolis Colts preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Seating Options
- $39 for upper-level seating against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m. ($61.07 value)
- $79 for lower-level endzone seating against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m. ($94 value)
- $39 for upper-level seating against the Chicago Bears on Saturday, August 22, at 7:30 p.m. ($61.07 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Colts boasted the league’s most yards through the air last year, but that didn’t stop the team from adding even more weapons to its passing game in the offseason. Rather than equipping their footballs with wings, Indianapolis welcomed a first-round draft pick and a veteran player to the receiving corps. With this new talent onboard, the team hopes to build on last season’s conference-championship appearance, and their path to a championship begins with a pair of preseason contests against the Bears and Bengals.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices printed on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption purposes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.