All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $31 for one ticket to a Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game courtesy of Ticketwave ($39 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Nationwide Arena
- Seating: rows F–R of sections 220–228
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday, November 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Florida Panthers on Monday, December 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, December 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Nashville Predators on Monday, December 22, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Columbus Blue Jackets or Nationwide Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
This season the Blue Jackets strive to make back-to-back playoff appearances for the first time in franchise history, but, to get there, they will need big performances from the deeper end of the roster after a string of injuries. Just as center Artem Anisimov returned to the ice, a knee sprain has relegated defenseman Fedor Tyutin to the IR list. Fortunately, Columbus has replaced him with newly acquired veteran Jordan Leopold, whose experience should help younger players shore up the defense and better understand the league’s 401k policy.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Columbus Blue Jackets, Nationwide Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.