- One ticket to an Oakland Raiders preseason game
- When: Against the St. Louis Rams on Friday, August 14, at 7 p.m. or against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, August 30, at 5 p.m.
- Where: O.co Coliseum
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for 300–level seating ($31 value)
- $39 for seating in sections 101–110 or 124–134 ($60 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Oakland Raiders or O.co Coliseum. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
There has been plenty of positive buzz around Oakland lately, especially in light of the team’s robust haul in the 2015 draft. In late April, the Raiders added a total of 10 new players to the roster. In August, after a long summer of training and learning where referees come from, those rising stars will take the field for the first time during a pair of preseason home games. Fans can catch them in action during the preseason opener on August 14, or they can watch a match-up against playoff-contender Arizona on August 30.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oakland Raiders, O.co Coliseum, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.