- One ticket see a Chicago Bears preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Seating Options
- $69 for upper-level endzone seating in sections 318–326 ($106 value)
- $69 for upper-level sideline seating in sections 427–447 ($106 value)
- $299 for club-level seating in sections 306–312 or 206–212 ($380 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Miami Dolphins on Thursday, August 13, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Chicago Bears or Soldier Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
In 2002, head coach John Fox inherited a Carolina team coming off a woeful 1–15 season. Within two years, he’d helped place the Panthers just a field goal away from winning a league championship. Can he do it again? As Fox takes the reins in Chicago this season, he hopes to use the Bears’ considerable offensive weapons to establish a team so dominant that fearful opponents call in sick to work.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Bears, Soldier Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.