- One ticket to a Tennessee Titans preseason game
- When: Against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, August 23, at 7 p.m. or Against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: LP Field
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for one upper-level seat in sections 303–308, 316–321, 326–331, or 339–344 ($52 value)
- $149 for one club-level seat in sections 202–245 ($200 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or LP Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Heading into April’s draft, there was some mystery surrounding Tennessee’s second-overall pick, with many pundits predicting the team would use it as trade bait. Instead of sending it to another team in return for more draft picks or a giant sack of gift cards, Tennessee used their pick to select a potential franchise cornerstone. Fans can catch this new-look attack in action for the first time during preseason games later this summer, including a contest against St. Louis on August 23 and a visit from Minnesota for the final exhibition game on September 3.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Titans, LP Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.