- One ticket to see a Dallas Cowboys preseason game against the Houston Texans courtesy of Ticketwave
- $19 for standing-room admission ($25 value)
- $39 for upper-level seating ($79 value)
- $119 for lower hall-of-fame endzone seating ($179 value)
- $229 for club seating ($279.99 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Cowboys turned heads in 2014. Not by chewing really loud on the sidelines, but by finishing the regular season with an undefeated record on the road for the first time since 1968. With a division that once again looks to be theirs for the taking, the Cowboys hope for another successful campaign in 2015. For this preseason tuneup, the ruthlessly efficient Cowboys charge into a contest against Houston.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.