What You'll Get
- One ticket see a Philadelphia Eagles preseason game courtesy of Ticketwave
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Seating Options
- $59 for upper-level seating in sections 219–231 or 239–206 ($81 value)
- $89 for lower-level seating in sections 107–114 or 133–124 ($115 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, August 16, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Baltimore Ravens on Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Philadelphia Eagles or Lincoln Financial Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Eagles’ training camp features three quarterbacks with with starting experience; nobody is guaranteed the top spot. So while the race continues to determine who will start under center and get to play Hamlet in the team huddle, fans can watch the roster come together during preseason games against Indianapolis and Baltimore—both playoff teams in 2014.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philadelphia Eagles, Lincoln Financial Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Redeem at location. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Game times subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.