- One ticket see a Pittsburgh Steelers preseason game against the Carolina Panthers courtesy of Ticketwave
- When: Thursday, September 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Heinz Field
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Tickets will be emailed to customers at least 24 hours before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Game times subject to change.
Games and Seating Options
- $49 for one upper-level seat in sections 504–541 ($75 value)
- $79 for one lower-level endzone seat in sections 105–141 or 117–129 ($100 value)
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers or Heinz Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Steelers’ offense last season was a force to be reckoned with, as they charged into the playoffs boasting the second most passing yards and total yards in the league. But the franchise famed for the Steel Curtain didn’t post such impressive numbers on the other side of the ball. Fortunately, some offseason retooling should reshape the squad a bit. In addition to drafting a slew of defensive talent, the Steelers also promoted former linebackers coach Keith Butler to defensive coordinator. In the new role, he hopes to hone the team’s existing 3–4 zone-blitz scheme rather than just lining his guys up to return punts on every play.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.