What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to Comedian Tig Notaro (up to $28.10 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 9 p.m.
- Where: College Street Music Hall
- Seating: orchestra or loge section
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Warning: contains not the worst word in the world, but maybe the worst thing you could say to a stranger
- Her Breakthrough: in 2012 when she opened a set at the Largo with the words “Good evening. Hello. I have cancer. How are you?” It rocketed her to national attention and prompted Louis C.K. to call it one of only a few “truly great, masterful standup sets” he’d ever seen.
- Her Accolades: a Grammy nomination in 2014; dubbed one of the “50 Women Who Are Changing the World” by Business Insider; named one of “50 Funniest People Now” by Rolling Stone
- Her Projects: regular appearances on Conan and This American Life; helming her weekly podcast, Professor Blastoff; the forthcoming Showtime program Knock Knock It’s Tig Notaro; a 2015 TED Talk; a role in Amazon’s Golden Globe-winning show Transparent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at College Street Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects College Street Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.