What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for reserved seating (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the schedule
‘Til Death Do Us Part: Late Nite Catechism 3
- Guess who’s back: the charismatic and hysterical Catholic nun known only as “Sister,” who refers to the audience as her students and considers the stage her classroom
- The evening’s lesson: a comic pontification on the sacraments of marriage and last rites
- The participation: Sister will be sure to call any couples exhibiting PDA up from the audience for a wacky take on the Newlywed Game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.