High-energy Australian tap dancers and singers plays the unforgettable hits of the Rat Pack era to a swinging live jazz band
What You'll Get
- Seating: center orchestra or front right orchestra
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Tap Pack
- Who they are: five-member Rat Pack tribute act known for their high energy shows filled with smooth vocals and dance moves
- What you’ll see: mind-blowing tap dancing
- What you’ll hear: playful banter, a swinging live jazz band, Broadway hits, American songbook standards, and comedic songs
The Fine Print
About Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.