- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for side loge seating (up to $48.40 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass ticket for center loge and side orchestra (up to $63.90 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass ticket for center orchestra (up to $83.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- About the Festival: a celebration of the Mexican-American experience, showcasing groundbreaking historical figures, filmmakers, musicians, dancers, and other artists
- Los Lobos: since 1973, these legends have redefined Latin music with their barrier-breaking hybrid of traditional cumbia, Tex-Mex, soul, blues, and old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll, leading to multiple Grammys and an international hit with their take on “La Bamba”
- Ballet Folklórico de México: the renowned folkloric ballet, first founded in 1967, lauds the many traditions and cultures of Mexico through an array of dances (there are more than 120 in their repertoire), music, and costumes
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.
Hillwood Recital Hall
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548