What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for the second balcony (up to $42 value)
- $32.50 for one G-Pass for the first balcony (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
There is no elevator access to this seating
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Tim Hicks, the songwriter: he crafts twangy party anthems laden with humor and barroom grit, including “Get By,” “Hell Raisin’ Good Time,” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing”
- Tim Hicks, the award-winner: he won the 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Award for “Rising Star,” and joked that “It took me 20 years to be a rising star.”
- Where to begin: country-rock brawler “Here Comes the Thunder”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.