What You'll Get
- $40 for one section 203–209 ticket, rows 1–28 (up to $68.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many consecutive #1 albums he has: 12, so far
- A few of those singles you know by heart: “Don’t Take the Girl,” “My Next Thirty Years,” “Live Like You Were Dying”
- His award roundup: 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 CMA Awards
- His latest album: Sundown Heaven Town
- What he’s rarely seen without: his large cowboy hat
- Why his face looks so familiar: he appeared on The Blind Side, Friday Night Lights, and alongside wife Faith Hill on SNL
- Billy Currington’s #1 hits: “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right”, “Good Directions”, “People Are Crazy”, “That’s How Country Boys Roll”, “Pretty Good at Drinkin’ Beer”, “Let Me Down Easy”, “Hey Girl”, “We Are Tonight” and “Don’t It”.
- How you know Chase Bryant: nephew of Jeff and Junior Bryant, co-founders of the group Ricochet, and grandson of Jimmy Bryant, who performed with Roy Orbison; released debut single “Take It On Back” in 2013.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.