- $30 for one G-Pass to see Tim McGraw (up to $65.10 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Seating: sections 11–17, middle–rear
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many consecutive #1 albums he has: 11, so far
- A few of those singles you know by heart: “Don’t Take the Girl,” “My Next Thirty Years,” “Live Like You Were Dying”
- His award roundup: 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 CMA Awards
- His new album: Sundown Heaven Town
- What he’s rarely seen without: his large cowboy hat
- Why his face looks so familiar: he appeared on The Blind Side, Friday Night Lights, and alongside wife Faith Hill on SNL
- Chase Bryant: the up-and-coming performer is the grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant who recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back”
- Billy Currington: this Grammy-nominated artist specializes in toe-tapping tunes including the No. 1 hit “Pretty Good at Drinkin’ Beer”