What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see Tim McGraw (up to $65.10 value)
- When: Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- Seating: reserved seating in rear of sections 4 or 8
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many consecutive #1 albums he has: 11, so far
- A few of those singles you know by heart: “Don’t Take the Girl,” “My Next Thirty Years,” “Live Like You Were Dying”
- His award roundup: 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 CMA Awards
- His new album: Sundown Heaven Town
- What he’s rarely seen without: his large cowboy hat
- Why his face looks so familiar: he appeared on The Blind Side, Friday Night Lights, and alongside wife Faith Hill on SNL
- Chase Bryant: the up-and-coming performer is the grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant who recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back”
- Billy Currington: this Grammy-nominated artist specializes in toe-tapping tunes including the No. 1 hit “Pretty Good at Drinkin’ Beer”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, please see event staff upon arrival - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.