There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Tim Meadows
- Where: Cobb's Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: Doors open 1 hour and 15 minutes before showtime for early shows, 15 minutes prior to showtime for late shows.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- for the show on Friday, June 13, at 8 p.m. (up to value)
- for the show on Friday, June 13, at 10:15 p.m. (up to value)
- $10 for the show on Saturday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $23.50 value)
- $10 for the show on Saturday, June 14, at 9:45 p.m. (up to $23.50 value)
Maybe you know him as Leon Phelps, the lascivious, lisping "Ladies Man" of Saturday Night Live fame, or as Ron Duvall, the harried principal in Mean Girls. Or perhaps you recognize his voice from the animated series Bob's Burgers. However you first encountered Tim Meadows, though, it's certain that the talented comedian made an impression.
Meadows honed his quick-witted skills in the renowned comedy cradle of Chicago, where he performed with iO and The Second City. His dry humor and easy charisma soon won him a spot on Saturday Night Live, and over the course of the next ten seasons he shared memorable characters and impressions. A string of films—including The Benchwarmers, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, and Grown Ups—followed. But despite his success on screens both large and small, Meadows remains committed to the stage, frequently appearing in improv shows and standup sets across the country.
Cobb’s Comedy Club
Cobb’s Comedy Club has split sides for over 30 years. Rose-colored arches frame the 400-seat venue, where a rotating slate of comics seen on film and television crack open cans of fresh chuckle before audiences seated at cabaret tables on the main floor or balcony. Suds from a full-service bar help guests wash down upscale American fare, which is prepared with homemade ingredients and free-range rubber chickens.