- $15 for one general-admission ticket for 11 p.m. (up to $29.19 value)
- $12 for one general-admission ticket for 5 p.m. (up to $24.05 value)
The Nightmare Bros Christmas Spooktacular
- The Stars: Max Mayhem and Logan Lethal
- Their Skill: Magic of the most spooky and surreal variety
- The Show: A seasonal holiday treat designed to surprise and scare even the most holly jolly of audience members
Times Scare NYC
When Sherri Shepherd, one of the leading ladies from ABC’s The View, came to visit Times Scare NYC, she asked her husband, “Are you scared?” and he replied, “I’m not afraid of ghosts. They’re afraid of me.” One insane doctor and a felon armed with a chainsaw later, he had changed his tune. “If I run,” he said, “you run behind me.” Later, when interviewed by her View cohosts, she told them she had screamed so much, she lost her voice. Or perhaps New York City’s only year-round haunted house scared it away?
Time Scare is rumored to be legitimately haunted. In the 1920s, it was a crematorium. Today, more than just a few ghosts are rumored to linger in the labyrinthine house and in one of the macabre bars.
Even if there’s nothing sinister afoot, there’s something wonderfully menacing about the bar’s cocktails with names such as the Black Death and Dracula’s Kiss served in front of what looks like the cold-storage drawers in a morgue.