- One ticket to see Titanic: The Musical
- When: select dates and times, June 12–21
- Where: The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $59 for orchestra row T or dress circle rows J–K (up to $100 value)
- $59 for orchestra row T, dress circle rows G–H, or balcony rows C–F (up to $86–$100 value)
- $89 for orchestra rows A–S or dress circle rows A–H (up to $130–$141 value)
- $89 for orchestra rows A–S or dress circle rows A–F (up to $118–$141 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Ticket values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Titanic: The Musical
Winner of five Tonys, including Best Book of a Musical, Best Original Score, and Best Musical, Titanic: The Musical overwhelmingly immerses audiences in the maiden voyage of the storied steamer. The show features acclaimed tenor Ben Heppner alongside a celebrated cast and a multilevel set that conveys the immense grandeur of the boat. The roof-raising musical numbers illuminate the golden hope and awful terror of the voyage, including “The Largest Floating Object in the World,” “What a Remarkable Age This Is,” and “To the Lifeboats.” Songs twinkle and march in classic Broadway style, with vocal lines broadcasting pomp and adventurous spirit before being subsumed in huge choral harmonies. The sprawling show presents a kaleidoscopic picture of early 20th-century society and explores such immortal themes as hope for the future and the desire to better oneself.