- Admission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- When: any show of your choice through April 17
- Where: The Premier Exhibition Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for one adult ticket with audio tour (up to $26.57 value)
- $13 for one child ticket with audio tour (up to $19.97 value)
Childrens’ tickets are valid for ages 3 to 11.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
The subject of countless articles, documentaries, and films, White Star Line’s RMS Titanic remains as fascinating to the public today as it was the day it tragically sank more than 100 years ago. The heartrending and cautionary tale comes to life in Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, where visitors embark on self-guided tours through galleries that re-create the vessel’s extravagant rooms, and display 200 authentic artifacts recovered from the doomed ocean liner, including jewelry and china etched with the White Star Line logo. At the beginning of the exhibit, visitors receive boarding passes that grant them access to the galleries, which are arranged in chronological order. As participants listen to the audio tour’s soundtrack, they can peruse displays on the ship’s construction, its passengers, the iceberg, and the seabed, before arriving at a memorial dedicated to the more than 1,500 lives lost on the Titanic.