- $6 for one general-admission ticket (up to $12 value)
- $15 for one VIP ticket (up to $29 value)
VIP tickets include:
- Access to an exclusive VIP party
- Buffet meal
- Souvenir mardi gras mask
- Mardi gras goblet
- Access to a VIP parade-viewing area
Titusville Mardi Gras Street Party and Parade
In February, downtown Titusville will transform into a New Orleans-style French Quarter during the first-ever Titusville Mardi Gras Street Party and Parade. Unpacked across a five-block area, the party will feature seven live bands on three stages, plus food, games, and more.
- Molly Hatchet: with song titles such as “Whiskey Man,” “Beatin’ the Odds,” and “American Pride,” it’s no secret where their collective heart lies: in the shade of a big rig stranded in the deep south
- The Supervillains: this Orlando reggae/rock/ska troupe, known for their energetic live show, has shared the stage with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and Less than Jake
- Also performing: Western Atlantic | Banjoman Franklin | No Need | Coastal Breed | Chief Cherry
- The Parade (at 8 p.m.): More than 50 professional and personal Mardi Gras-themed floats will cruise through town while tossing hundreds of thousands of beads along the way.
- Food and drinks: Cajun-style food will be doled out throughout the party, including shrimp and grits, crawdads, jambalaya, and po boys. Multiple bars will also pour various domestic beers, including Blue Moon and Leinenkugel.
- Other fun stuff: Stilt walkers, marching bands, jugglers, strolling musicians, and more
- Sponsored by: Space Coast Daily, Kennedy Space Center, News 6, and more