- $16 for one G-Pass to see Toad the Wet Sprocket (up to $32 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Where the folk-pop band got that name: from a fictitious band in a Monty Python sketch
- How you got to know them: through their contemplative hits “All I Want” and “Walk on the Ocean” from 1991’s fear
- How you got to know them even better: from singing along to the infectious “Something’s Always Wrong” from their fourth album, Dulcinea
- Their sound: socially-conscious lyrics; songs about nostalgia and love; lead singer Glen Phillips’ emotive tenor
- Why they should win the award for Friendliest Band Breakup Ever: even during their 10-year hiatus, the members continued working together in one-off projects, with sporadic reunions here and there
- Their latest project: New Constellation, an album that was funded through Kickstarter