What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to see Toad the Wet Sprocket (up to $32 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Where the folk-pop band got that name: from a fictitious band in a Monty Python sketch
- How you got to know them: through their contemplative hits “All I Want” and “Walk on the Ocean” from 1991’s fear
- How you got to know them even better: from singing along to the infectious “Something’s Always Wrong” from their fourth album, Dulcinea
- Their sound: socially-conscious lyrics; songs about nostalgia and love; lead singer Glen Phillips’ emotive tenor
- Why they should win the award for Friendliest Band Breakup Ever: even during their 10-year hiatus, the members continued working together in one-off projects, with sporadic reunions here and there
- Their latest project: New Constellation, an album that was funded through Kickstarter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 6/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.