What You'll Get
- $17.25 for one G-Pass to see Toadies (up to $27 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Horseshoe Casino
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Song that put the band on the map: 1995’s “Possum Kingdom”
- Inspiration behind the song: the fight for the throne in a land ruled by marsupials
- Really?: Nah. It draws on folklore surrounding Possum Kingdom Lake in the band’s native Texas
- Album that featured the song: Rubberneck, their first full-length record
- Other hits from Rubberneck: “I Come From the Water,” “Mister Love,” “Away”
- Year they broke up: 2001
- How long their breakup lasted: five years
- Number of releases since their reunion: three, plus an upcoming 20th anniversary re-release of Rubberneck with five new tracks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Horseshoe Casino on 8/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.