What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Toby Keith with Colt Ford and Krystal Keith (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Sunday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Seating: sections 201–203 or 206–208
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His achievements: over 40 million albums sold worldwide, 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 19 Number-One hits and 16 additional Top-Ten hits, being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
- That success urged Forbes to label Toby: “Country Music’s $500 Million Man”
- How you know that spring has arrived: the flowers are growing, all the snowmen are dead, and Toby Keith is back on tour with a new album
- Title of this latest chart-buster, his 17th: Drinks After Work
- Like all Toby Keith albums, the latest record is: rowdy, sudsy, and lean
- Single that’s also the namesake of his latest tour: “Shut Up and Hold On”
- Surprise guest on the tour: Toby’s daughter Krystal, who proves that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tractor with singles such as “Get Your Redneck On” and “Daddy Dance With Me”
- You know country-rapper/former professional golfer Colt Ford from: hick-hop hits such as “Country Thang” and “She Likes to Ride in Trucks”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre on 7/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.