What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Toby Keith: Good Times & Pick Up Lines tour
- When: Saturday, August 22 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $15 for general admission lawn (up to $40.50 value)
- $25 for reserved seating in sections 201 or 205, rows F–S; sections 202 or 204, rows P–V; or section 203, rows S–X (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: more than 40 million albums sold worldwide; 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 19 No. 1 hits; being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
- How Forbes describes him: “Country Music’s $500 Million Man”
- Title of his forthcoming album, number 18: 35 MPH Town
- Why it’s poised to be another chart-buster for the country veteran: lead single “Drunk Americans” garnered 15,000 downloads in its first week
- Where it landed on the Billboard Country Airplay and Hot Country Songs charts: No. 27 and 33, respectively
- How co-writer Brandy Clark described the song to Rolling Stone: “…a modern-day ‘Piano Man. It’s like, ‘When we’re in here drinking, who cares what we are outside of this?’”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.