- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.50 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $59.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Toby Keith Interstates & Tailgates Tour Presented by Ford F-Series
- Toby Keith’s achievements: From his first No. 1 smash “Should’ve Been A Cowboy” to new album “35 MPH Town,” Toby has been one of the most consistent self-directed hit-makers of his era.
- Top of the charts: From his album “Clancy’s Tavern,” the hit “Red Solo Cup” went certified double platinum, signifying sales in excess of two million units, and has garnered more than 30 million YouTube views.
- Awards and honors: Toby was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame last year, has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association International with its Songwriter/Artist of the Decade distinction, is a three-time BMI Country Songwriter/Artist of the Year, and was named the American Country Awards’ artist of the decade.
- Why it’s poised to be another chart-buster for the country veteran: lead single “Drunk Americans” garnered 15,000 downloads in its first week
- Where it landed on the Billboard Country Airplay and Hot Country Songs charts: No. 27 and 33, respectively
- Giving back to the community: Whether it’s helping sick children and their families in Oklahoma through the Toby Keith Foundation at OK Kids Korral, or supporting U.S. troops in 11 past tours throughout the world, Keith hasn’t lost touch with the important things in life.