Country artist Toby Keith delivers hit after hit in celebration of the 25th anniversary of his breakout hit, “Should’ve Been A Cowboy”
What You'll Get
- Seating: Lawn Tickets or Reserved Seats in Section 201-202 and 205-206
- Click here to view the seating chart
Celebrate the 4th of July Weekend with Toby Keith and Granger Smith.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: From his first No. 1 smash “Should’ve Been A Cowboy” to new compilation album The Bus Songs, Toby has been one of the most consistent self-directed hit-makers of his era.
- Top of the charts: From his album Clancy’s Tavern, the hit “Red Solo Cup” went certified double platinum, signifying sales in excess of two million units, and has garnered more than 30 million YouTube views.
- Awards and honors: Toby was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame last year, has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association International with its Songwriter/Artist of the Decade distinction, is a three-time BMI Country Songwriter/Artist of the Year, and was named the American Country Awards’ artist of the decade.
- Giving back to the community: Whether it’s helping sick children and their families in Oklahoma through the Toby Keith Foundation at OK Kids Korral, or supporting U.S. troops in 11 past tours throughout the world, Keith hasn’t lost touch with the important things in life.
- Special guest: Granger Smith
The Fine Print