Chart-topping country artist Toby Keith delivers hit after hit in support of his latest compilation album, The Bus Songs
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 108 and 109 | 201–203 | 205, 206, 211, and 212 | 214–216
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Free admission for children under 2
Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- How This Voucher Works: Following purchase, your voucher will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: From his first No. 1 smash “Should’ve Been A Cowboy” to new compilation album The Bus Songs, Toby has been one of the most consistent self-directed hit-makers of his era.
- Top of the charts: From his album Clancy’s Tavern, the hit “Red Solo Cup” went certified double platinum, signifying sales in excess of two million units, and has garnered more than 30 million YouTube views.
- Awards and honors: Toby was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame, has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association International with its Songwriter/Artist of the Decade distinction, is a three-time BMI Country Songwriter/Artist of the Year, and was named the American Country Awards’ artist of the decade.
- Giving back to the community: Whether it’s helping sick children and their families in Oklahoma through the Toby Keith Foundation at OK Kids Korral, or supporting U.S. troops in 11 past tours throughout the world, Keith hasn’t lost touch with the important things in life.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.