- $20 for one G-Pass to see Toby Keith with Colt Ford and Krystal Keith (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Sunday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Seating: sections 201–203 or 206–208
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His achievements: over 40 million albums sold worldwide, 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 19 Number-One hits and 16 additional Top-Ten hits, being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
- That success urged Forbes to label Toby: "Country Music's $500 Million Man"
- How you know that spring has arrived: the flowers are growing, all the snowmen are dead, and Toby Keith is back on tour with a new album
- Title of this latest chart-buster, his 17th: Drinks After Work
- Like all Toby Keith albums, the latest record is: rowdy, sudsy, and lean
- Single that's also the namesake of his latest tour: "Shut Up and Hold On"
- Surprise guest on the tour: Toby's daughter Krystal, who proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tractor with singles such as "Get Your Redneck On" and "Daddy Dance With Me"
- You know country-rapper/former professional golfer Colt Ford from: hick-hop hits such as "Country Thang" and "She Likes to Ride in Trucks"
“Awesome concert. a relief not to go through ticketmaster.”