Chart-topping country artist Toby Keith delivers hit after hit in support of his latest compilation album, The Bus Songs
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved bowl sections 103–105, 119–121 (rows G–R); reserved bowl sections 102 or 122 (rows L–R)
- General parking available for $15; valet parking available for $25.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: From his first No. 1 smash “Should’ve Been A Cowboy” to compilation album The Bus Songs, Toby has been one of the most consistent self-directed hit-makers of his era.
- Top of the charts: From his album Clancy’s Tavern, the hit “Red Solo Cup” went certified double platinum, signifying sales in excess of two million units, and has garnered more than 30 million YouTube views.
- Awards and honors: Toby was inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame, has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association International with its Songwriter/Artist of the Decade distinction, is a three-time BMI Country Songwriter/Artist of the Year, and was named the American Country Awards’ artist of the decade.
- Giving back to the community: Whether it’s helping sick children and their families in Oklahoma through the Toby Keith Foundation at OK Kids Korral, or supporting US troops in tours throughout the world, Keith hasn’t lost touch with the important things in life.
The Fine Print