What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in section 404 or 422 (up to $50.05 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in the 300- or 400-level sections (excluding 404 and 422) (up to $80.70 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating on the floor and in the 200-level sections (up to $88.85 value)
- $73 for one G-Pass for pit tickets, standing room only (up to $113.35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Toby Keith’s achievements: more than 40 million albums sold worldwide; 61 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 20 No. 1 hits; being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
- How Forbes describes him: “Country Music’s $500 Million Man”
- His Greatest Hits: “Beer for My Horses,” “Should Have Been a Cowboy,” “Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue,” and dozens upon dozens more
- The Latest Album: 35 MPH Town, his 18th studio record, featuring the hit singles “Drunk Americans” and “Beautiful Stranger”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.