What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Toby Keith with Colt Ford and Krystal Keith
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general lawn admission up to $38.25 value)
- $25 for seating in rows DD–QQ of section 400, 500, 700, or 800 (up to $62.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Toby Keith with Colt Ford and Krystal Keith
- Toby Keith’s achievements: more than 40 million albums sold worldwide; 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including 19 No. 1 hits; being the proud proprietor of Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill
- How Forbes describes him: “Country Music’s $500 Million Man”
- Title of his latest chart-buster, album number 17: Drinks After Work
- A couple of country-rapper Colt Ford’s songs: hick-hop hits such as “Country Thang” and “She Likes to Ride in Trucks”
- His former career: professional golfer who played on the Nationwide Tour
- Latest record: Declaration of Independence, which hit No. 1 on Billboard ‘s Top Country Album and Independent Album charts
- How you may know Krystal Keith: her singles “Daddy Dance with Me” and “Get Your Redneck On”
- How Toby Keith knows Krystal Keith: as his daughter, an artist whose album he’s produced, and a collaborator
About Toby Keith with Colt Ford and Krystal Keith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at XFINITY Theatre on 7/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.