All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $23 for a G-Pass for seating in sections 104–106 or 115–117 (up to $37.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first met TobyMac: sing-rapping the hit “Jesus Freak” as the leader of DC Talk
- 11 million: the total number of tobyMac and DC Talk albums in the clutches of his fans
- Gold-polishing cloth: what TobyMac uses to shine the six Grammys he’s procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart
- Surprising musical influence: Bob Marley
- Which is less surprising when you find out: Toby’s wife is Jamaican, they take trips to the island regularly, Toby was bit by the reggae bug as a child
- TobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: “Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not”
- Also appearing: the ecclesiastical, Britney Spears-esque pop star Britt Nicole, the American Idol alum Colton Dixon, and TobyMac’s most recent R&B collaborator Hollyn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.