All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass for seating in section 102-103 or 118-119 (up to $36.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first met TobyMac: sing-rapping the hit “Jesus Freak” as the leader of DC Talk
- 11 million: the total number of TobyMac and DC Talk albums in the clutches of his fans
- Gold-polishing cloth: what TobyMac uses to shine the six Grammys he’s procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart
- Surprising musical influence: Bob Marley
- Which is less surprising when you find out: Toby’s wife is Jamaican, they take trips to the island regularly, Toby was bit by the reggae bug as a child
- TobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: “Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not”
- Also appearing: Britney Spears-esque pop star Britt Nicole; “Where I Belong” rockers Building 429; American Idol alum Colton Dixon; EDM duo Capital Kings; “Slip On By” hitmakers Finding Favour; and tobyMac’s most recent R&B collaborator Hollyn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.