All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this deal.
- $27 for one G-Pass to see tobyMac’s Hits Deep Tour (up to a $53.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Seating: upper reserved sections 4–8
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
- Where you first met tobyMac: sing-rapping the hit “Jesus Freak” as the leader of DC Talk
- 11 million: the total number of tobyMac and DC Talk albums in the clutches of his fans
- Gold-polishing cloth: what tobyMac uses to shine the six Grammys he’s procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart
- Surprising musical influence: Bob Marley
- Which is less surprising when you find out: Toby’s wife is Jamaican, they take trips to the island regularly, Toby was bit by the reggae bug as a child
- tobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: “Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Cruzan Amphitheatre on 11/16. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.