All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 for one ticket to see TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae (up to $46 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Santa Ana Star Center
- Section: 101 or 103
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae
- Where you first met TobyMac: sing-rapping the hit "Jesus Freak" as the leader of DC Talk
- Gold-polishing cloth: what TobyMac uses to shine the seven Grammys he's procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top 200 chart
- TobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: "Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not."
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- How you know Lecrae: as the Grammy-winning Christian hip-hop artist who co-founded Reach Records and ReachLife Ministries
- What the Houston Chronicle called Lecrae's Church Clothes: "The most important album in Christian rap history"
- Who else is joining the lineup: Capital Kings, Tedashii, and We As Human
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Santa Ana Star Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Awakening Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.