All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for one ticket to see TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae (up to $34.58 value)
- When: Thursday, May 8, at 6 p.m.
- Where: First Security Amphitheater
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae
- Where you first met TobyMac: sing-rapping the hit "Jesus Freak" as the leader of DC Talk
- Gold-polishing cloth: what TobyMac uses to shine the seven Grammys he's procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top 200 chart
- TobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: "Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not."
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- How you know Lecrae: as the Grammy-winning Christian hip-hop artist who co-founded Reach Records and ReachLife Ministries
- What the Houston Chronicle called Lecrae's Church Clothes: "The most important album in Christian rap history"
- Who else is joining the lineup: Capital Kings, Tedashii, and We As Human
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at First Security Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Awakening Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.