Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket to see TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae (up to $36.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Seating: rows SS–ZZ of the right- or left-center mezzanine or rows TT–ZZ of the center mezzanine
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
TobyMac with Skillet & Lecrae
- Where you first met TobyMac: sing-rapping the hit "Jesus Freak" as the leader of DC Talk
- Gold-polishing cloth: what TobyMac uses to shine the seven Grammys he's procured solo and with DC Talk
- His latest Grammy-winning album: Eye on It, which debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top 200 chart
- TobyMac quote proving his music is for everybody: "Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not."
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- How you know Lecrae: as the Grammy-winning Christian hip-hop artist who co-founded Reach Records and ReachLife Ministries
- What the Houston Chronicle called Lecrae's Church Clothes: "The most important album in Christian rap history"
- Who else is joining the lineup: Capital Kings, Tedashii, and We As Human