What You'll Get
- $12 for one regular ticket (up to $25 value)
Today’s Modern Women of Faith
- The women: On stage, there will be inspirational speakers, authors, musicians, and dancers. Off stage, there will be like-minded women from different faith backgrounds—all joining together to celebrate their beliefs and inspire one another.
- The other reason to celebrate: Saturday begins the week of International Women’s Day
- Speaker seen on Health Wellness & Lifestyle TV: Tammy-Lynn McNabb, is a TV Host of Health Wellness & Lifestyle TV, known for her talent to motivate and inspire women
- Speaker with a powerful story: Kamal Dhillon, who suffered years of domestic abuse after an arranged marriage; she went on to become a domestic-violence counselor and the author of Black & Blue Sari
- Speaker with a lot of love to give: Idelette McVicker, the author and editor of SheLoves Magazine, which strives to be “an expression of God’s feminine heart on the earth” and is a champion for women
- Speaker with a message: Taslim Jaffer is a Muslim mother who unravels the mystery of being your Muslim sister
- Speaker with a personal story: As a wife and mother of four, Dana Hugget helps individuals who have been traumatized by their partner’s infidelity
- Musical performer: Shylo Sharity, a Canadian singer-songwriter who won Variety’s Got Talent in 2011 and has opened for the likes of country superstars Wynonna Judd and Dierks Bentley
- Also appearing: Crucible Dance Ministry | More TBA
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2016. Limit 10/person. Redeem 3/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.