All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Todd Rundgren (up to $49.25 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- The massive talents of Todd Rundgren: jaw-dropping guitarist, virtuoso keyboardist, ahead-of-the-curve tech junkie, sought-after record producer, and idiosyncratic genre jumper
- His legacy: pop hits such as “Hello It’s Me” and “I Saw the Light” that live in classic-rock-radio perpetuity; the workforce-shunning anthem “Bang the Drum All Day”
- His nickname (if he was a competitive eater): Hungry Todd Rungrey
- Albums you own that have his thumbprints all over them: Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell, The Band’s Stage Fright, XTC’s Skylarking
- Rundgren’s own latest album that has his audacious brain juice all over it: Global, which finds him exploring new avenues of electronic dance music, all while maintaining his gift for hooks
- The show: eschewing his typical full rock-band setup, the Global tour finds Todd flanked by dancing female vocalists and backed by a keyboardist/DJ at center stage, all while shrouded in kaleidoscopic effects that Todd calls a “video and lighting spectacle to behold”
- The setlist: expect to hear plenty of vibrant new tracks from Global, along with reinvented takes on solo favorites and gems from Todd’s Utopia era
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.