- $25 for one G-Pass for side orchestra seating in rows A–S of section B or G (up to $52.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The massive talents of Todd Rundgren: jaw-dropping guitarist, virtuoso keyboardist, ahead-of-the-curve tech junkie, sought-after record producer, and idiosyncratic genre jumper
- His legacy: pop hits such as “Hello It’s Me” and “I Saw the Light” that live in classic-rock-radio perpetuity; the workforce-shunning anthem “Bang the Drum All Day”
- Albums you own that have his thumbprints all over them: Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell, The Band’s Stage Fright, XTC’s Skylarking
- Rundgren’s own latest album that has his audacious brain juice all over it: Global, which finds him exploring new avenues of electronic dance music, all while maintaining his gift for hooks
- The show: following his electronica-tinged, theatrically inclined Global tour, Todd returns to his bread and butter—a five-piece rock band playing career-spanning hits.