All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $34 value)
- 18+ only, valid ID required
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first saw him: American Idol, on the Forbes “30 Under 30” list, or in one of his epic YouTube videos, which have earned him almost 2 million subscribers
- Where you first saw him while on an airplane: in Virgin America’s in-flight safety video, of which he is both the star and mastermind
- What to expect: high-impact choreography, lots of fun guests, music, parodies, and probably a lot of Beyoncé
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.