- $25 for one G-Pass to see Tokio Hotel (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: no two floors are alike in Tokio Hotel—the earlier levels pack an intense emo-pop wallop, while later levels are club-ready bangers drenched in moody synths
- Their singer: Bill Kaulitz, the dreamboat leader of the group, who’s been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in Berlin and was handpicked by Karl Lagerfeld to pose for a photo shoot for German Vogue’s 30th birthday party
- Their clout: since 2001, the group has racked up 10 million album sales, gone platinum in 68 countries, performed at the Eiffel Tower, won MTV awards in every country that has MTV, and has had a mobile army of paparazzi following their every step
- Kings of Suburbia: the latest worldwide hit album, inspired by the band’s yearlong immersion in the L.A. club scene, which finds the band reinventing itself as kings of electropop
- Cool way to learn a new language: listen to 2009’s Humanoid, and then put its German-language edition on repeat