What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one ticket to see Tokio Hotel with MXMS and Pionear Ft Inglish (up to $40.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Their sound: no two floors are alike in Tokio Hotel—the earlier levels pack an intense emo-pop wallop, while later levels are club-ready bangers drenched in moody synths
- Their singer: Bill Kaulitz, the dreamboat leader of the group, who’s been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in Berlin and was handpicked by Karl Lagerfeld to pose for a photo shoot for German Vogue’s 30th birthday party
- Their clout: since 2001, the group has racked up 10 million album sales, gone platinum in 68 countries, performed at the Eiffel Tower, won MTV awards in every country that has MTV, and has had a mobile army of paparazzi following their every step
- Kings of Suburbia: the latest worldwide hit album, inspired by the band’s yearlong immersion in the L.A. club scene, which finds the band reinventing itself as kings of electropop
- Cool way to learn a new language: listen to 2009’s Humanoid, and then put its German-language edition on repeat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.