What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Tokio Hotel (up to $41.55 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Their sound: no two floors are alike in Tokio Hotel—the earlier levels pack an intense emo-pop wallop, while later levels are club-ready bangers drenched in moody synths
- Their singer: Bill Kaulitz, the dreamboat leader of the group, who’s been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in Berlin and was handpicked by Karl Lagerfeld to pose for a photo shoot for German Vogue’s 30th birthday party
- Their clout: since 2001, the group has racked up 10 million album sales, gone platinum in 68 countries, performed at the Eiffel Tower, won MTV awards in every country that has MTV, and has had a mobile army of paparazzi following their every step
- Kings of Suburbia: the latest worldwide hit album, inspired by the band’s yearlong immersion in the L.A. club scene, which finds the band reinventing itself as kings of electropop
- Cool way to learn a new language: listen to 2009’s Humanoid, and then put its German-language edition on repeat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 8/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.