What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to a standup-comedy show and one appetizer (up to $43.99 value)
- When: any show through February 25, excluding special engagements
- Up to $7.99 value for appetizer
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts
- Click to view the menu
- Chris Spencer (November 17–20)
- Corey Holcomb (November 25–26)
- Benji Brown (December 15–18)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Appetizer up to $7.99 value. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone Comedy Club
It started when Gerald Kubach became enamored with standup comedy. Looking to invest in the humor business, he and cofounder Mitch Kutash opened the very first Funny Bone Comedy Club in Pittsburg in 1982. Over 25 years later, the little club that could has turned into a national comedy institution, with branches in nearly every metropolitan city. While household names such as Jerry Seinfeld, Drew Carey, Roseanne Barr, and Tim Allen have cut their teeth on the clubs' stages, The Funny Bone continues to offer the first big breaks to up-and-coming local talent.