What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in rear amphitheater or balcony (up to $64.45 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in rear orchestra (up to $85 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you first met Tom: as the lead singer of ’80s rock group Red Rider
- What he did after Red Rider: embarked on a successful solo career in the ’90s
- What you need to hear of his solo work: the album Mad Mad World and the hit single it spawned, “Life is a Highway”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.