What You'll Get
- $139 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $244.79 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $159 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $244.79 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $189 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $244.79 value)
- View of stage not guaranteed
- Sound quality varies depending on seating
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in rock ‘n’ roll history: timeless icons with a jangling who-cares charm
- How the band broke their first heart: with “American Girl” on their 1976 debut album, a Byrds-esque radio hit that remains a karaoke favorite to this day
- Their latest release: Hypnotic Eye, which Rolling Stone called “their toughest, most straight-up rocking record in many years, deepened by veteran perspective”
- Opener: award-winning country artist Chris Stapleton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to renovations, some views may be obstructed. Sound quality depends on staging and seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Outfield Gallery
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.