What You'll Get
- The 30-minute tomato fight features food trucks and a DJ.
- Location: Fort Reno Park, Washington DC
- Fight date and time: May 4, 2019, at 3:30–4 p.m.
- Gate opens at 2 p.m.
- What to wear: sneakers, long pants, and a long-sleeve shirt; preferably old as they will get ruined.
- What to bring: towels
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- Must show a photocopy of valid ID and signed waiver.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2019. All sales final. Redeem at Fort Reno Park on event date for ticket(s). Use for admission to event. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Tomato Fight USA is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Tomato Fight USA current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Photo ID required for admission to event. Must sign online waiver prior to arrival. Standard refund policy applies. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tomato Fight USA
On May 4 the best tomato fighters in Washington DC will use some of the thousands of ripe tomatoes delivered to the Tomato Fight USA event to destress, work out, take revenge, and most of all—have fun! Participants will have the opportunity to throw tomatoes at their friends and strangers, enjoy a meal from the featured food trucks, as well as listen to some great beats played by a DJ.